Monday, July 4, 2011

Signed, Sealed and Hopefully Delivered

I finally finished all the hand quilting on this autumn quilt.

In most of the plain coloured squares I hand quilted outlines of some of the leaves in the fabrics.
I took lots of photos of it because this may be the last time I see it! It's in a postbag, on it's way to Sydney.
So I have signed and sealed the bag and hopefully it will arrive safely soon.
I have never really given away a quilt that has had so much work put into it and I have to say I feel really pleased. I become very attached to all my creations and have always felt like a part of me would be missing if I gave it up yet in this case I am so excited to be sending it off to a family I know will love it as much as I do.

3 comments:

Please leave a comment - I love hearing from you and your comment really means a lot to me.