My little pigs quilt held so much promise but I completely messed up my usage of them.
The main part of the quilt top is done.
I used a lovely block pattern.
A few extra rows of fabric squares were added to make the quilt bigger.
The process just caused even more chaos to an already jumbled monster of colour and noise.
You can see the swirls and pattern of the blocks but the colour is just running aimlessly and your eyes don't know what to look at first.
Remy didn't mind and had to test it out.
The plus side is that I used a stack of scraps because all the little squares are 2".
The other plus is that from close up there are a whole lot of the cutest fabrics to spy out and the pigs are doing their thing as well.
You win some, you lose some.