Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Girl's Night In

Despite the unseasonal heat, I had my "Knitters Inc" friends over for a knit, crochet, stitch or just plain chat.
As much as I love my stitching, I find the smaller crafts so much more portable.
Here are some of the things we worked on.
Rag Rug by Judy
Baby Blanket by Linda
Baby Blanket by Sue which she finished the last touches of as we chatted.
The shiny bits are beads she threaded through the wool before knitting.

 Crochet throw by Helen.
There was more but I just didn't get a chance to snap it all.
Do any of you have other craft loves besides patchwork?

1 comment:

  1. All of these are so lovely. Quilting has taken over for me. Maybe someday I'll do something with yarn. It surely is tempting!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love hearing from you and your comment really means a lot to me.