Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sunspun Sale

For anyone that is interested in wool, this is the sale for you! Sunspun has the most beautiful range of wools and the full range of Fassett fabric of which some of the shot cotton stripes are on sale for $12 per metre. I bought these...

If you live in Melbourne it's worth a visit to Canterbury Road for this sale.
They also have a great range of books and tapestries but
I am not sure of what else is on sale or for how much as I was only interested in the Kaffe Fabric.
Worth a look if you are a textile junkie.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo lovely! I love Sunspun, time for a re-visit I think. Those Kaffe stripes are so lovely! Any plans for them? I have a small pile myself, but no specific project as yet :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love hearing from you and your comment really means a lot to me.