Friday, September 24, 2010

Ikea

Yesterday I went to Ikea just to check out what they had in fabrics. I found these cute prints which I believe have been out for a while now. They are prepacked in little bundles. There are lots more designs to chose from but one can go overboard if not careful and I am going to a fabric sale tomorrow so I need to save some money for that too.
I haven't ironed out the wrinkles yet

After searching the kiddies section I went to the real fabric section and in the soft furnishings range I bought 3 fabrics with a project in mind. I wanted to make a thank you present for a friend who had my family over for dinner last week and I forgot to bring a present along.
So I made this pot mitt glove for her. It will match her slate grey kitchen.



2 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of the ikea fabric dept!! Great prints, nice wide fabric and CHEAP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been to an Ikea...I don't have one close to home...but I am going to have to make a point of going sometime. Cute fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love hearing from you and your comment really means a lot to me.