Saturday, April 3, 2010

School Chair Bags

What can you do with old towels?
Do you remember when you move out of home and your mother kindly gives you some of her off cast bath towels which you gratefully accept and enjoy until you discover the bliss of bath sheets?
These towels, too good for the rag pile, after 20 odd years have finally found a new use.

I have turned them into chair bags for my kids at school. There are about 5 students in my class who came to school without their chair bag from last year and their stuff is strewn all over the tables. My classroom is so tiny that the mess is driving me nuts. I've converted 2 towels into chair bags. If they fit, I am going to free up some space in my linen cupboard.

5 comments:

Please leave a comment - I love hearing from you and your comment really means a lot to me.