Monday, December 30, 2013

Making a Medallion using Flea Market Fancy

I've been playing with these blocks for ages and really not liking them very much but now that I am on school holidays, I have had a bit more time to think and play. The Flea Market Fancy quilt blocks have been joint together to be the centre of a medallion quilt.
A couple of borders were added
 Flying ducks were prepared
With another border too.
I'm liking the look of this a whole lot more now and the next few rows of blocks are nearly ready to join.
I just love holidays!


  1. Yea! You really brought this quilt to life. It sings and dances now!

  2. Oh, I do love this quilt! The borders and flying geese do wonders for it! It makes me want to dig out my Flea Market Fancy fabric, but not yet! I just started a pink and green quilt!

  3. christian louboutin online,
    the north face jackets,
    prada outlet,
    swarovski crystal,
    michael kors outlet,
    louis vuitton,
    ugg boots,
    montblanc pens,
    ralph lauren outlet,
    mulberry outlet,
    nike air max uk,
    adidas outlet store,
    ray ban sunglasses,
    basketball shoes,
    cheap mlb jerseys,
    oakley sunglasses,
    cheap michael kors handbags,
    nike free,
    louis vuitton handbags,
    nba jerseys,
    oakley sunglasses wholesale,
    soccer jerseys,
    parajumpers coats,
    chanel outlet,
    links of london,


Please leave a comment - I love hearing from you and your comment really means a lot to me.