I think I just wanted a quick fix when I put this together because this design is so easy to make but in the end I was disappointed with the finish. I cut really big squares and made 5 giant 9 patches from some fat quarters I had bought earlier.
I then chopped them all in quarters and sewed them up again after rearranging the new squares.
I am working on so many long term projects at the moment, I haven't had the satisfaction of finishing anything.
One week to go and school for my students finish and then another week of cleaning, a first aid refresher and more cleaning and I am free for 6 whole weeks. Ah the wonder of it all.